Lpp 321 Ss Headers And Y Pipe Pics

BigCountry

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, phase 2 involves a tvs 1900

As expected, nothing goes according to plan.... put the kiddos to bed and went to work, then rounded off a nut on the stock collector bolts! Plugs, wires and header bolts going back on for the night. got to be driveable in the morning. I'm hanging it up until my next day off so I can make some noise, haha. Don't think my neighbors would appreciate being awaken by the sound of a sawzall.... :nono:

Yep, got them on..... the headers fit great! I was very impressed with them, slid right in from the bottom, no clearance issues at all. The Tranny crossmember had to be removed, especialy with the modded Y I made. I'm also running a 4" Corsa Duramax catback. I'm still up in the air on the sound.... It sounds like a beast for sure, but still has a little rasp to it. May add a race muffler to tone it down a bit. Allready had the tune for the headers and rear O2 delete. It feels strong up top and doesn't feel like I lost any bottom end, still have traction problems off the line.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)