Valentines Day Dates/sweethearts.

8 UR HMI

Tonight I am gonna make Alan Valentines day cupcakes so he can take them to work tomorrow. Tomorrow when i get off of work at noon i am gonna go see my mom b/c it is her birthday then i am gonna go home so i will be home when alan gets home from work at around 4 cook him dinner and then probably go to the Belligio to meet up with some peeps for drinks then go home and ......bedroom golf ftw!

Nothing too big happening with me & my wifey either. Either a local hockey game or she even mentioned the new Friday the 13th Movie tonight. However, I told Brad (brobradh77) I'd see it with him.. LOL!!! :D

Long stroy short, my wife's birthday was Wnds so she got all the flowers, ballons, dinner, etc just the other night. Heck, even my ex-wifes birthday was on Feb 15th. These dates are TOO CLOSE together!! LOL!!! :P

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Nothing too big happening with me & my wifey either. Either a local hockey game or she even mentioned the new Friday the 13th Movie tonight. However, I told Brad (brobradh77) I'd see it with him.. LOL!!! :D

Long stroy short, my wife's birthday was Wnds so she got all the flowers, ballons, dinner, etc just the other night. Heck, even my ex-wifes birthday was on Feb 15th. These dates are TOO CLOSE together!! LOL!!! :P

LOL..Jonathan...we definatley need to find time to go see it.

Me and my date and 2 of our other friends are going to see some damn chick flick :( at the movies and then down to Olive Garden and prolly wait for 2 hours or more and then prolly rest of the night out on the town.

sorry to hear that Steve!!!! keep your chin up man! :cheers:
I don't give up that easy!

damn Steve...what happened?

:thumbs: Crisis averted, Valentines saved. We're ok, I was able to pull it all back in line; she's got issues namely being beat the f-up every prior Valentines day over the last 9+ years by the ex. I've met him, he's a sorry-assed excuse of a 'man'. I thought I had a simple girlfriend, lemme tell you they're ALL complicated LOL. So now with my prior Valentines plans cancelled looks like it'll be the old standby of IMAX movie, hibachi grill, some walmart flowers. A fresh Reminder of why I like to wrench on cars, they're simple!

Mr. P. :)

Oh and this is a secret so don't tell Heather but I got my real Valentine an indoor car cover. :wub::jester:

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

ok post ur dates or ur plans for tonight.

im going to olive garden with this girl lauren then a movie at my place.

35hmn1l.jpg

:D Cute girl Bob - I'm glad she had the sense to crop me out of our photo?! hehehe :jester: :jester: :jester:

Mr. P. :)