Hello From Anchorage, Alaska

tbuck

Hello from Alaska. Just picked up an 03 SS. Seems to be a nice truck, It has 100K on it but very clean. Much nicer then my 94 Suburban with 200900K on it. Anyone in Anchorage, I have an awesome Suburban for sale. http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/1031264097.html

Thanks for the great forum.

Welcome Tbuc. I'm in Fairbanks,AK with an 03. Enjoy it!

Thanks, enjoying already. Just had all the fluids and filters replaced at Lithia today. Also P/S flush. Damn, cost $600.00, figured for the first time (for me) I will let them do it. I have, (from this forum) service manuals on the way.

Tom

Edited by tbuc (see edit history)

Welcome. I'm in Anchorage, so is AK04SS.. Riddler is from banks too i believe. but no one else is really active on the site.. and although there's a bunch of SS's in town, not very many on this site. A lot of SS drivers are dicks here, but if you see my truck, honk at me. My truck is in my sig, but i'm running stock wheels for winter. Let me know if ya need anything. - JV

Welcome. I'm in Anchorage, so is AK04SS.. Riddler is from banks too i believe. but no one else is really active on the site.. and although there's a bunch of SS's in town, not very many on this site. A lot of SS drivers are dicks here, but if you see my truck, honk at me. My truck is in my sig, but i'm running stock wheels for winter. Let me know if ya need anything. - JV

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to see some AK folks on here. I'm just an old fart with no time to be a dick. But, most of my buddy's call me a DICKHEAD all day long. :cheers:

Welcome! Post some pics of the truck.

Thanks for the welcome, I will get pics up tomorrow.

Tom

I am planning on trying to hit up the strip in Palmer this summer. I hope to bring Riddler down with me and meet some of you Anch guys. Hit me up some time.

I am planning on trying to hit up the strip in Palmer this summer. I hope to bring Riddler down with me and meet some of you Anch guys. Hit me up some time.

There's a youtube video I saw of a red SS smoking an evo at the strip in Palmer.