I Need One Or Four Grey Factory Ss Wheels

HAILRZR

I am a real buyer located in Iowa needs one but will buy all four wheels need to be in very good shape... prefer no tires.... and center caps would be nice too...mine have weird white marks on the stickers....like i said grey painted are prefered

I've got 3 boxed used the 4th as my 2nd spare or visa/versa got it in the covered bed for long trips just in case....along with the stock spare..........1 or 2 available asa$ arrives... all the center caps have the dreaded white milky film but nothing that bad ...center caps are in great shape....wheels are in great shape 250 @ shipped :chevy:

I've got 3 boxed used the 4th as my 2nd spare or visa/versa got it in the covered bed for long trips just in case....along with the stock spare..........1 or 2 available asa$ arrives... all the center caps have the dreaded white milky film but nothing that bad ...center caps are in great shape....wheels are in great shape 250 @ shipped :chevy:

WHERE IS MORTON GROVE?