Hate To Do It, But Im Selling My Truck

zanis520

I just posted mine for sale last night auto trader.com. If I can get close to what I have it listed for, I'll sell it. I don't have to or need to sale it. I just feel like moving onto another project. I love my truck but I've always wanted a vette :jester:

insurance 235 + 930

You are out of your damn mind. I love the SS Silverado to but not for no damn 930 payment with insurance on top of that. You could easily have a brand new denali sierra fully loaded for that

Im only paying 380 a month for the truck + 130 a month for insurance and i'm only 22 bought the truck when i was 20. you are insane no doubt in my mind.

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

Why not wait one more year to move out? Your truck would be paid off by then. If you sell the truck now just to move out you still need to buy another ride.

yea but it wont be done till august 2010, then im gonna have to save money for months after that so i could move out by dec 2010. thats just too far for me, i wanna sell it now so i can save up some cash and move out.

keep it I am 25 and still live at home work 2 jobs 7 days a week to keep my truck and my payments are 930.00 a month

damn thats crazy man. i dont have time for 2 jobs, im a full time student, plus i work, plus i have an internship. thats just too much for me. i really just want a car/truck that i can have paid off that i wont have to worry about. i graduate school in dec, so hopefully i can get a real job after and i can sell whatever im going to get and then i can buy another bad ass truck.

i appreciate what everyone is saying, and i do LOVE my truck and dont want to see her go, but when it comes down to it shes still a truck. wasnt my first, and wont be my last. i need to move out, and worry about my life. thanks again for all the input guys

yea but it wont be done till august 2010, then im gonna have to save money for months after that so i could move out by dec 2010. thats just too far for me, i wanna sell it now so i can save up some cash and move out.

damn thats crazy man. i dont have time for 2 jobs, im a full time student, plus i work, plus i have an internship. thats just too much for me. i really just want a car/truck that i can have paid off that i wont have to worry about. i graduate school in dec, so hopefully i can get a real job after and i can sell whatever im going to get and then i can buy another bad ass truck.

i appreciate what everyone is saying, and i do LOVE my truck and dont want to see her go, but when it comes down to it shes still a truck. wasnt my first, and wont be my last. i need to move out, and worry about my life. thanks again for all the input guys

good luck with everything man :thumbs:

once you sell it get a cheap RCSB as a future project :D .

I understand your reasons, I'd sell my SS before I'd go back and live at home...I'm 21 myself, my own place and SS-glad i joined the military! That monthly payment DOES eat up the majority of my money tho, which is why my place looks like I "just moved in" all the time...it's called priorities people!

I support Jesse, he had his mind set on what he wanted. He worked for it. He chose a SILVERADO SS!!! :chevy: And he still has it!!

Good job Jesse. Whatever it takes man!!! :thumbs:

PEACE.

-Jon

Thanks I will never get rid of it. I had a girl try ang get me to get rid of it to move out and be with her I told her the truck stays never will get rid of it. I get a lot of crap for what I pay but I look at it like why work if you ant working for something you love

Edited by Jesse25 (see edit history)