What Upgrades Should I Get?

sell you superchip and Tb spacer for some more mod money......the dealer wont know if you have a custom tune or not so dont worry about that.

They will if the tuners locks the PCM. Most mail order tuners have everything locked down because they know things everyone else doesn't. :P

If you're looking for the best bang for the buck mod for racing the two that will whoop every other mod dollar for dollar at the track are a stall and N2O. Nothing else comes close for under $1000. PM me and I'll tell you where you can get a great stall you can also tow with in your budget.

Edited by ss454327 (see edit history)

hmm 500 bucks huh... well since your worried about your warranty. My best advice is go buy you a big jar of dill pickles.... eat all the pickles then shove ur money in there. Hide the jar in the garage where the wife cant find it. Keep shoving money in it till the day your warranty runs out. That way you can work without the worry of warranty.

My truck had an exhaust leak. I had to get my dealership to say thats what it was so my exhaust shop would fix it for free. They said my TB spacer caused my knock sensor to click.... even tho my truck did have a mild cam in it....

Just remember youll never stop spending money once you start... when you think ur getting close to be doing youll throw a rod thru ur engine and the mod bug hits you all over again.

hmm 500 bucks huh... well since your worried about your warranty. My best advice is go buy you a big jar of dill pickles.... eat all the pickles then shove ur money in there. Hide the jar in the garage where the wife cant find it. Keep shoving money in it till the day your warranty runs out. That way you can work without the worry of warranty.

My truck had an exhaust leak. I had to get my dealership to say thats what it was so my exhaust shop would fix it for free. They said my TB spacer caused my knock sensor to click.... even tho my truck did have a mild cam in it....

Just remember youll never stop spending money once you start... when you think ur getting close to be doing youll throw a rod thru ur engine and the mod bug hits you all over again.

warranty. . . WTF is that? :jester:

I don't have anything done yet (just got the truck 3 weeks ago) but after CAI and full exhaust, I was planning on doing the E-fans and 160 stat. I see that you have the stat done. So just what I have gathered from playing around on here and looking through some stuff I would say E-fans and a custom tune. From what I have gathered, those plug in "tunes" basically just dump fuel and are worth less. If you are towing alot i would also say trans cooler. I think that some tuners can set up shift points, etc to change when you have tow/haul on but one of the more experienced guys will have to chime in on that one.