Pacific Northwest G2g @ Griot’s Garage - Tacoma

I don’t know about you people but I have never seen a car/truck being properly detailed, i.e, which comes first; the beer…err I mean; washing, claying, drying?…you get the drift.

With that in mind I have been in email contact with Guy @ Griots Garage and have setup a Detailing Tech Session. Also attending this session will be Clay’s (SSmoothSilSS) Impala SS Club and the Mt. Hood Corvette Club. Now what could be better than Silverado SS’s, Impala SS’s & Corvette’s all in one location and LOOKING AT AND TALKING AMERICAN MADE HORSEPOWER!

Here’s When’s & Where’s of it:

When:

Saturday March 28th, 2009 @ 10:00 a.m.

Where:

Griot’s Garage

3500-A 20th St. E.

Tacoma, WA 98424

Guy asked me to get somewhat of a headcount of who will be attending so if you would please respond to this post and I’ll put you on the list.

Confirmed Attendees:

1. Rays B4U________________
  2. SSmoothSilSS + 5 Impala SS's
  3. McMahan________________
  4. r33pwrd_________________
  5. uncald4_________________
  6. JaySS__________________
  7. Wizard__________________
  8. BlownFogger540 _________
  9. silverado_ss_04__________
  10. _______________________

Eastern Washington guys, maybe we could meet up at the Safeway Store 804 W 1st St in Cle Elum, WA and caravan on down to Tacoma??

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know about you people but I have never seen a car/truck being properly detailed, i.e, which comes first; the beer…err I mean; washing, claying, drying?…you get the drift.

That pretty cool. I just got an email from Adams Polishes, they are going to be in New Hampshire on March 14 doing the samething. I may go learn how to detail my truck from the pros.

Ray I'll get an approx. count on the Impala SS Club. Did they have any limit?

Clay

Now do I bring the Impala or the Truck? :rolleyes:

Thanks Clay, no there is not a limit, Guy said they have plenty of space. He said they are expecting only about 10 vettes. :thumbs:

pssst.....Bring your Impala!

Ray

Ray I'll get an approx. count on the Impala SS Club. Did they have any limit?

Clay

Now do I bring the Impala or the Truck? :rolleyes:

bring both clay, have some one drive the one your not driving

hey guy would any of you care if i had a friend tag along. he just got to lewis and he is a big car guy. he bought a firebird and dropped in a ls6, t-56, ect.... he is new here and im trying to help him feel at home. thanks yall

You guys gonna hang out afterward? I worked at a detail shop for about a year so I'm good on the process, but I might come down and just hang out with everyone.

Sounds good to me. Brad & I won't be in any hurry to head back.

hey guy would any of you care if i had a friend tag along. he just got to lewis and he is a big car guy. he bought a firebird and dropped in a ls6, t-56, ect.... he is new here and im trying to help him feel at home. thanks yall

Bring him along! :thumbs::cheers::thumbs:

TBSS was retired a few weeks back... I needed somthing with more speed and wheel spin :) miss her but the G8 is SOOOOOOO much faster and has a ton of potential with the 6 speed and rear wheel drive. I may be in the market for a SSS soon ;) (need a pickup and WTF might as well get a fast one)

TBSS was retired a few weeks back... I needed somthing with more speed and wheel spin :) miss her but the G8 is SOOOOOOO much faster and has a ton of potential with the 6 speed and rear wheel drive. I may be in the market for a SSS soon ;) (need a pickup and WTF might as well get a fast one)

nice. i love the g8. im trying to talk my wife into one. cant wait to see it