What Had Happend Was......

catdaddy300

ok for some reason i attract really badass vehicles....so i was just finished trying to pay a speeding ticket and just minding my own buissness at a stop light and like a 07-08 dodge viper rolls up and is messing with me..... he is with his woman.... i am like are you serious..... well the guy couldnt drive, completely smokes the tires down when the light turned green and i just drove off not all that fast but fast enough to (beat him) to the light further up the street basically he made a complete ass out of himself with his girl he even turned off and didnt come to my light

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ok for some reason i attract really badass vehicles....so i was just finished trying to pay a speeding ticket and just minding my own buissness at a stop light and like a 07-08 dodge viper rolls up and is messing with me..... he is with his woman.... i am like are you serious..... well the guy couldnt drive, completely smokes the tires down when the light turned green and i just drove off not all that fast but fast enough to (beat him) to the light further up the street basically he made a complete ass out of himself with his girl he even turned off and didnt come to my light

hahahahahahahahhaha :lol: , that guys a moron, nice job man, not even stopping on the gas and embarrising him infront of his girl :thumbs: