Intimidator Ss 3 Piece Wing

eddieo818

I don't mind paying the extra cost but really the guy is just trying to stick it to us. He offered a low price and now trying to make a little more. Insurance from UPS should not even cost $10 for a $150 product. Next I expect the S&H will be higher than his auction listing. I'll send you my paypal address because it's still a great price.

you could be right but he also said he had to waist more time and material to get these properly packaged because ups kept F'ing them up.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to sound dumb, I've never use paypal before. Do you need my name and shipping address, or something else?

No, i should be on your paypal profile all I need is the email address you log on to paypal with, he will send you an invoice then you just pay for it. If you got any question to be afraid to PM me or just post it up im sure there are alot of that are willin to help you :cheers:

Also Thanks to all the guys that have already sent their paypal info you guys really make my life a million times easier!

you could be right but he also said he had to waist more time and material to get these properly packaged because ups kept F'ing them up.

It's no bid deal. I understand the drill. I charge a flat S&H fee for my products. This helps even things out when I end up paying more for some S&H and less for others. It actually helps me make a little more profit sometimes. I know we're getting them for a great price so I'm not mad. Just wanted to let you know what the guy is probably going to do. I've been selling PA equipment for years on eBay so my guess is that the guy is going to add insurance for all of our orders. That might add $1.00 extra to his S&H cost. I highly doubt he will add more packaging material or anything like that. UPS and FedEx are both great for destroying big packages. I quit selling a big heavy @ss speaker set because a ton of my orders were getting destroyed and all the customer service crap was very time cosuming and my customers weren't happy. It wasn't worth the hassel to make very little profit for the stuff lol.

Anyway I'm ready for the paypal invocie. I sent you my paypal email address. Just send the total when you get it. Thanks for putting this together for our group!! :cheers:

just to clarify the packaging questions, when he sent mine last week, it was double wrapped in 4" foam wrap and then double wrapped in clear wrap. the spoiler was pretty well cushioned and the end caps were placed inside the main section.

No, i should be on your paypal profile all I need is the email address you log on to paypal with, he will send you an invoice then you just pay for it. If you got any question to be afraid to PM me or just post it up im sure there are alot of that are willin to help you :cheers:

Also Thanks to all the guys that have already sent their paypal info you guys really make my life a million times easier!

I sent you a pm which included my email address. Thanks!

Bump I still need alot of guys info!

Mean05 I gotcha.

Post up a list of the members who you need info from. We can give them a day or two then just drop them from the GB. I've sent mine so I'm ready to go :cheers:

I will post up names of the guys I need the paypal info from shortly....But for the guys that already sent them I am sending yours within the next 5mins so you should get the invoice today.

List of guys that I NEED paypal info from:

3.BlackSS46

8.blkSSnCpt

10.Superchargedss

14.yttaf

19.20_blkss_04

20.jhe2003

22.Mike06tork

26.71 camaro

32.1loud88

33.retrac

36.earnhardtss

37.singlecabss

38.superstarss03

39.badazzchevy327

41.blksilveradoss03

45.sss408

46.Scooter3

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

Guys that sent me paypal addy's your addy's have been submitted!

Guys that havent sent me your Paypal addy's wtf are you waiting for?? :jester:

J/k I know some guys can be on here as often so lets hope they get on here before the weekend.

I will post up names of the guys I need the paypal info from shortly....But for the guys that already sent them I am sending yours within the next 5mins so you should get the invoice today.

List of guys that I NEED paypal info from:

3.BlackSS46

8.blkSSnCpt

10.Superchargedss

14.yttaf

17.la camioneta gris

19.20_blkss_04

20.jhe2003

22.Mike06tork

26.71 camaro

32.1loud88

33.retrac