Intimidator Ss 3 Piece Wing

eddieo818

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys just got an email from the seller saying there are 8 people that have not made payment.

Come on guys lets get this taken care of please. He did his end of the deal and now its our turn....

Here are the names,

Paul Carter, 3-13

Tommy Garrison 3-6

Arturo Fuentes 3-6

David Duggan 3-6

Stevie Shackelford 3-6

Tim Sova 3-13

These two were sent out 3/17

Jacqueline Roush

Jamie Munoz

Okay guys just got an email from the seller saying there are 8 people that have not made payment.

Come on guys lets get this taken care of please. He did his end of the deal and now its our turn....

Here are the names,

Paul Carter, 3-13

Tommy Garrison 3-6

David Duggan 3-6

Stevie Shackelford 3-6

Tim Sova 3-13

These two were sent out 3/17

Jacqueline Roush

Jamie Munoz

List update! Thanks come guys lets get these things payed for...

i just want to put in my 2 cents i bought one of these on ebay about a month ago and was very pleased i had it painted and intstalled in myself without any problems in about 2 hours an it fit perfect went to my local chevy dealership for the hardware for about 20 bucks and had my cousin paint it for me as a favor so in all i paid 220 for it all said and done and its sweet!!!! hope all works out with your groupbuy your wont be dissapointed

I just received my second one today, and they were both VERY NICE. They fit very well and I will be having them painted in the next few weeks. I think I may be selling my snugtop to make room for the spoiler...

Paul Carter, 3-13,

Tommy Garrison, 3-6,

3-6, David Duggan,

3-6, Stevie Shackelford,

3-6, Tim Sova,

3-13, Jamie Munoz

Still need the following six guys to make payment.

If anyone wants to take there place let me know asap thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile so if any guys with a SS color besides black, please post pics of the final product. I'd like to see if you painted yout install hardware or just left the bolts and stuff black. Please post close up pics of the bolts plus normal shots of the spoiler painted and installed :cheers:

It's been awhile so if any guys with a SS color besides black, please post pics of the final product. I'd like to see if you painted yout install hardware or just left the bolts and stuff black. Please post close up pics of the bolts plus normal shots of the spoiler painted and installed :cheers:

Ours will probably be dropped off for paint tuesday, and we are planning to use stainless ARP 1/4-20 valve cover bolts with washers painted to match in arrival blue. The bolts are a little more expensive than hardware store, but the finished product should look awesome. I think the bolts were 25.00(?) for like 14 bolts. 4 or 5 bolts per truck, and a couple spares. I'll definitely get pics up ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...