Wtb Steering Wheel Control Button/instrument Cluster.

Blown 346

cant those lights be changed??? cuz i saw someone put blue led's in his steering wheel think his name was tootal.... or something like that he was on here and PT.net oh and ebay will have a cluster for u if u want u can even get intimidater ss ones those are nice :)

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

cant those lights be changed??? cuz i saw someone put blue led's in his steering wheel think his name was tootal.... or something like that he was on here and PT.net oh and ebay will have a cluster for u if u want u can even get intimidater ss ones those are nice :)

Not sure if they can be changed, One went out before, and I pulled it out. It didnt look like there was anyway to change the bulbs inside. I looked on Ebay, I really dont want to spend $250 on a new one.

I am looking to buy a steering wheel control button since the ligth went out in mine. I need the button on the left hand upper side of the steering wheel. I also need a instrument cluster. Let me know what you got.

I have the complete steering wheel off of my 03 SS minus the air bag. All of the buttons work and light up. Will take 95.00 plus shipping

Ron