Feeler: My Insanely Polished Mp122hh Magnacharger

Supercharged06SS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you buy that heat exchanger setup somewhere or fabricate it? I just spent some effort getting the tank portion of mine straightened out and I am getting ready to tackle the heat exchanger. That setup looks great. Did you have any problems with Debris kicking up?

Bump for an awsome setup

Did you buy that heat exchanger setup somewhere or fabricate it? I just spent some effort getting the tank portion of mine straightened out and I am getting ready to tackle the heat exchanger. That setup looks great. Did you have any problems with Debris kicking up?

Bump for an awsome setup

the kit was bought from moregrip, he ran this setup with no problems. I have yet to even start the truck with the new setup running, so I cant really comment on the debris issue. I am sure there will be some, but this truck isn't a daily driver.

Thanks for the compliments!

• 1 month later...
please don't hog the thread.

New engine and new FI. Step off firefighter boy! :jester:

Aparently some cops are getting paid WAYYY too much because they have all this excess...... I might have to look into the fiscal year spending and report it back to the city.

Aparently some cops are getting paid WAYYY too much because they have all this excess...... I might have to look into the fiscal year spending and report it back to the city.

you do know I'm married with a dual income, right? What can I say, my wife does well. hater! LOL

:cheers: