Dynamat Coverage

wody

alan in my truck alone ihave about 120 sq ft. dont waste ur time/money with dynamat. get fat mat or dead mat. i have fat mat on all 4 of my doors, 40 sq ft, back wall, 50 sq ft, the floor is very thick and doesnt rattle much. on my roof alone i have about 30 ft and most kits only have about 50. 3 layers on the sides and 2 on the middle.

if u need help telling u how to do it let me know.

I will let you know, we have an 08 Silverado in the shop right now completely torn down for full audio install. i will keep track of what we use and let you know. as for Dynamat, Hush Mat, Brown Bread, Stinger, etc, its all up to you on what to use. people have their opinions just like Procharger, Radix, Kenne Bell, Vortech, etc... to each his own man.

alan in my truck alone ihave about 120 sq ft. dont waste ur time/money with dynamat. get fat mat or dead mat. i have fat mat on all 4 of my doors, 40 sq ft, back wall, 50 sq ft, the floor is very thick and doesnt rattle much. on my roof alone i have about 30 ft and most kits only have about 50. 3 layers on the sides and 2 on the middle.

if u need help telling u how to do it let me know.

thanks bob

I will let you know, we have an 08 Silverado in the shop right now completely torn down for full audio install. i will keep track of what we use and let you know. as for Dynamat, Hush Mat, Brown Bread, Stinger, etc, its all up to you on what to use. people have their opinions just like Procharger, Radix, Kenne Bell, Vortech, etc... to each his own man.

thanks chris! i knew your would know. keep me posted.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)