Intimidator Spoiler Buyers Needed In Here!

eddieo818

Okay guys I need to get this going so I am gonna need you guys (just whoever is on the list by2:00pm) to send me over which # on the list you are screen name, site, full name, Zip code of where its gonna be shipped, and amount.

I know some of you guys are not sure on the amount of units you want because the price isn't up, So just put **1** like this and I will know whats going on. Once I have the price please let me know how many you want asap.

I will be making a list to send to him, so he can have and use to send me back shipping totals for each individual situation. Thank you all payment will have to be made by paypal.

Here is the email Address: [email protected]

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

I have sent you my info, but I have never used paypal. Can a money order be used?

Paypa is pretty simple to use just create an acct and add a Credit card to it and you just go to the "Send Money" section apply the emaill add., amt, reason for the money transfer and your done.

I will talk to him and pm further info.

Paypa is pretty simple to use just create an acct and add a Credit card to it and you just go to the "Send Money" section apply the emaill add., amt, reason for the money transfer and your done.

I will talk to him and pm further info.

Whew, I just created a paypal account, so I should be good to go. Thanks!