Dual Intank Fuel Pump

just talking to ppl on here and other places, i was wondering if it would b worth it to do a dual intank walbro setup and if so how and some pics would be nice.

i have the single intank 255 and a radix inline as of now. quik told me that after 9lbs of turbo boost a dual setup is a good idea. just let me know if its a good idea for precaution and who has one or can show me how to make one. :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hell no then. lol i can get a basket out of a totalled 03 and make my own from the pics ive seen and stuff. well thanks for the advice guys.

IF i do this, ill fab my own and take some how to pics. it really doesnt look too hard but maybe time consuming.

:D

X psi on this combo isnt the same as X psi on that combo

heres my fab'd dual pump. isnt the prettiest but does get job done

downsized_0825081750.jpg

my fuel gauage works, my low fuel light works. everything work as stock. i cant see paying 450 bucks for other ones unless just lazy or dont have skills to work on your own stuff

the 04's are alot different, you have to drill and weld in a fitting for the return which is kind of tough since there isnt much room. if i had an 03 id fab my own for sure.

however im trying to come up with something a bit different. i need something that maybe 3-4 walbros may do.

well chase that does suck lol. im gonna get this basket for 40 bucks and get 2 walbros eventually and make this thing. i know how to do it from reading MANY MANY posts and stuff and pics help too. and i see the basket part only holds part of a purpose lo. this doesnt look hard at all. just time consuming

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

the 04's are alot different, you have to drill and weld in a fitting for the return which is kind of tough since there isnt much room. if i had an 03 id fab my own for sure.

however im trying to come up with something a bit different. i need something that maybe 3-4 walbros may do.

How are you going to manage them? Are you putting the extra pumps on a Hobbs switch or ???

Mr. P.