2002 Ecsb Lifted Z-71

VenomHP

well Im putting the truck up for sale, I dont need to sell it but I could let it go. its a 2002 ecsb 2 owner vehicle, I bought it from my best friend back in 07 and I know 100% of the history. It has all possible factory options, heated memory leather seats, both are power, 5.3 v8, autotrac, all the goodies 145k on truck.

As for aftermarket, it has a 6" Fabtech lift, traction bars, 4:56 gears F&R, atlas II wheels, 315-BFG A/T's (and extra set) true dual flowmaster and high flow cats, K&N Intake, power programmer III, brand new FLT Level 4 4l60E (maybe 800 miles with new stock TC, alpine head unit with ipod hook up, infinity kappa 6.5 components in front, fosgate 10" p2's and sony amp, XM satellite radio also (no contract current), tinted windows to legal %, chrome side steps, HD guage console with trans temp and blue lights, painted bed cover, full size spare

New parts include:

2 new key fobs-$100

door lock actuator $400

FLT level 4 +TC $2200

idler arm and bracket $500

gm tranny line- $40

window motor 18mnths ago $100

plugs/wires/fuel filter-$115-last week

GM Fuel pump- $280

escalade handles-$100

POR 15 undercoating

The bad,

two small tears in drivers seat

it pops p0171 and 174 codes when its cold so it could use new intake gaskets, light comes on about once every month.

encoder motor could be replaced, it stays in 4hi until you turn it off, then you can switch it back to 2hi

pics- http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh268/venomhp/

price $14,500 pretty firm with all the new parts, but let me know if im out of reach