Tahoe Ss!

fast4popper

A couple of years ago a guy came to my house to repair something, and he was driving a black "Tahoe SS". (My SS was in the driveway.) He acted as if he didn't even notice it. So you know I had to ask him... "Oh, I didn't know they made a Tahoe SS!" :) He went on and on about it being one of a kind, special edition, blah, blah, blah. Eventually, I just had to just say, oh whatever... He never did say a word about my real SS. :chevy::)

tahoe SS?? is it real?? i mean like was it a production suv or is it just a clone?

never made one. it has stickers, thats it.

so think of this, a ford f150 or dodge ram pulls up next to a stickered out tahoe "SS" and wallops him in a stop light blast. now its all over the forums that SS's are SLOOOW! this is why it bugs me to no end.

I can understand something with a Maggie under the hood and what not, but even still, its not an SS. not that the SS silverado is a superfast bad ass machine, just buggs me is all!!