Who Did What To My Truck?!?!?!

Leviticus

Hey guys. I peeked under my truck today and noticed thet the rubber bumpers are actually touching the steel pad on my control arms. NOT COOL. dont know why though, because i always thought i was ridin pretty close to stock height. :confused:

1.jpg

im the second owner of my 05 sss. im trying to figure out just what the previous owner did to my truck. Because i have no way of contacting him.

My front shocks are shot. and i want to put spindles on. so ill need to replace the shocks anyways. but i dont know what shocks to get if he put in torsion bar keys. and also if he did put on keys, then if i put the spindles on, i fear i may be too low and screw up my front axle angle. (AWD) I dont know, for all i know he could have put spindles on already. So you see my problem.

Does this look like a drop spindle?

3.jpg

Does this look like a drop torsion bar key?

5.jpg

I posted these pics to see if you guys could help me figure this one out. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Levi

ive got 305/35/24. So it sounds like everything is normal then. Is there a measurement i could use to just double check to make sure that everything is all stock and that he didnt loosen the torsion bars?

Thanks Guys. I think this site freakin sweet.