Need Help Finding A Rim....

Kim

I need help finding a rim. It's an Epic Stryke 20 inch rim. It's discontinued, and I'm having no luck finding one locally. So if you guys know someplace you could check...that would be awesome. I just need one. Here's a pic I found on the net. I would need 6-lug though.

331439.jpg

Edited by Kim (see edit history)

what the heck happened

Let a friend borrow my truck back in october and she wrecked it. I'm hopefully gettin close to havin it drivable again....so I figure I better start looking for the rim.

Link :banghead:

Hey, how are you? I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering if you started the rebuild or what. Hope you get it back on the road before summer is here, sure you will be happy to start driving the SS again. We wanna see pics when you get the SS back on the road! :)

• 3 months later...

Bumping this back to the top. :smash: I'm still hoping to find this one rim instead of having to buy another set. Buying another set plus tires will push back driving the truck another month or two. :uhoh:

Hey, how are you? I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering if you started the rebuild or what. Hope you get it back on the road before summer is here, sure you will be happy to start driving the SS again. We wanna see pics when you get the SS back on the road! :)

Oops, i missed this from 3 months ago....sorry. I'm good. Will be getting the truck back soon. May still not be able to drive it for awhile though.