Georgia Snow Day! Awd Sss Havin Fun In The Snow

rpss4844

was anybody else expecting to see one of those light posts jump out and take a bite of the SS? I bet the other driver coming through the lot almost sh*t themselves.

sounds like you got a giggler too... :cheers:

yeah shes a giggler..lol!! i stayed a good bit away from the poles while sliding etc. it was very fun though. there were about 10 cars in that area that just stopped and watched and were either probably cussing me or thinking it was really cool.

:crackup: that girl was giggling the whole time. lol yea those poles were getting closer and closer

haha nice man ......i was plowing today up here in mass.. and i herd some radio shit bout you guys down there!!!

there was a recording of some newsstation and the lady was freaking out screamin cus she was so upset over the snow! the guy on the radio staiton up here was bash you (gawgians) preeeety bad how much snow did you guys end up getting the way it sounded seems like alot??!!!

looks like you had a good time. You spun that thing around in the snow pretty good for a southerner. I did a little bit of that today when I got to work this morn, the lot wasn't plowed yet and I was like yeeehaw luke duke :driving: . Great video