Just Detailed The Truck

ANGRYGREG

I got the PC 7424 for x mas. Along with the Menzerna Intensive Polish, Tropi-Care Swirl Cutter, and Tropi-Care T-3 Sealant. Lakewood Orange, Blue, and White pads. I have seen the results with this combo and its phenominal. Looking forward to spending a weekend gettin this done when this crazy Kansas weather parts.

Truck looks killer by the way....

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Looks great! :thumbsup:

How are those General Grabber UHPs workin' out for ya?

They do pretty good. On the street the front tires break loose once in a while but seem fine at the track. I like the way they look and they are cheap...

LOOKS GOOD. Looks like you burned the tail gate on the right side next to the white mark, you can see the buffer pad mark. trying to find a cheap porter cable on ebay or cl so I can buff the sss.

That is the reflection of some trash on the front lawn.

once you get a polisher you will never go back to hand polishing or waxing. that spot look like the camera not your tailgate. but anyway looks great! your giving me a heart attack with the polishing pad sitting face down on the bench. face it up then the crap on your bench wont get embedded in your pad :thumbs: