For Sale-two New 3"high Flow Cats,(flow Monster)

Les Hall

I'll take $80.00 Shipped for the pair,,,

I paid $120.00 last week,,My loss your gain.

I just bought these New last week to go with my Pacesetter Lt's,,,,,My exhaust guy just told me TODAY he would do my exhaust without the Cats,,So here they are: TWO- 3" Universal High Flow Cats,,,,Ceramic Substrate,,,

I'll Take $100 for the pair, FREE Shipping inside the U.S.,,,,Will not sale seperate.

Pm me with any questions, I'll check messages after work Friday, These will ship out the next Bussiness day after I

get payment.

Edited by miSSouriSS (see edit history)

I see, im gonna ask my exhaust guy to what he has to say. Ive having some issuses with the truck giving a alot more drone than usual and going into reduced engine power when I start it up and im guessing its clogged cats.

I see, im gonna ask my exhaust guy to what he has to say. Ive having some issuses with the truck giving a alot more drone than usual and going into reduced engine power when I start it up and im guessing its clogged cats.

yeah better safe than sorry, link to flowmonster website: http://www.flowmonster.com/

good thing about the ceramic hi-flows is within 4-6 months of having them on the material inside pretty much gets blown out your exhaust making it just like running no cats. a great way in getting hard headed exhaust shops that wont finish up your system without cats and perfectly legal when you go to get inspected

• 2 weeks later...
I'll take $80.00 Shipped for the pair,,,

I paid $120.00 last week,,My loss your gain.

I just bought these New last week to go with my Pacesetter Lt's,,,,,My exhaust guy just told me TODAY he would do my exhaust without the Cats,,So here they are: TWO- 3" Universal High Flow Cats,,,,Ceramic Substrate,,,

I'll Take $100 for the pair, FREE Shipping inside the U.S.,,,,Will not sale seperate.

Pm me with any questions, I'll check messages after work Friday, These will ship out the next Bussiness day after I

get payment.

still have them or are they sold.