The Watchmen

JSTAL

OK my wife and i went to the 12am showing of the movie and when i entered i have never in my live seen so many nerds in one place. People were dressed as the characters and they all needed to be beat up or given a swirly. I will admit i have never heard of the watchmen so i went into this movie with out knowing what it was about. It had some decent fight scenes and good gore and guts. As far as nudity im a firm believer in the 10.1 ratio of girl to guy. What i mean is when i have a dong flashed before my eyes i better see 10 pairs of bewbs to make up for it. This was not the case. The blue guy has his dong out more than 50% of the movie and i didnt really see that many sets of boobs :wtf: . The movie was 3 hours long omfg i thought it was the Never Ending Story 5. Need less to say i give it a 2 thumbs down and if it werent for the tequilla and tuaca i would have never made it threw.

I plan on watching it when I get the time, and I'll definitely keep this post in consideration to ad my tid bits. Hopefully, for my sake; it'll be better then you stated, but for some reason I am doubting this. But, might as well give the theaters 10$ to show me shit, like... all the time.

A friend of mine told me it is an old remake of an Orsen Wells story...? :confused:

So are you guys saying it didn't have any "better shots" of the super-girl in the movie!!?? I mean that is ALL I look at in the preveiws, she has a little camel toe going on there!! :pimp: HAHAHA!!

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)