Central Mid-west Iowa Meet Feeler

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definitely up for it. I have been trying to find peoples with sss around Omaha, but doesn't seem to be many. Plus, dunno about the photo skills of anybody that will be there but the wife is a photographer, and I am sure I can talk her into doing a good photo shoot for the group as well as individuals.

I am definitely up for it. I have been trying to find peoples with sss around Omaha, but doesn't seem to be many. Plus, dunno about the photo skills of anybody that will be there but the wife is a photographer, and I am sure I can talk her into doing a good photo shoot for the group as well as individuals.

photo shoot for sure !! sweet.. we have a parking ramp at a mall only few blocks away, so we can get some aerial photos of the whole group..

Yes i believe everybody is agreeing on the 25th of april.. ??? right guys ??? will confirm with Pete at Iowa Muffler this week..

April 25th is great and the wife is definitely on board for pics so make sure your rides are good and shinny. Sad thing is that even with a photographer as a wife it will probably be the first chance I get to have some good pics of my truck done.

Ok guys and gals here is the scoop..

i have talked with Pete today and he is down and excited about having us on the 25th of april, next month.. he is opening us to his shop and use the lifts that he has.. he has 5 bays and a couple of them are two trucks deep. we will have a guy from a local tire & wheel shop there with pricing.. possible wheels on display.. looks like that eveing we have a local pub that has cruise nights welcoming us to cruise in. plus we can cruise anywhere want. so Chris,Cory and I might set up a route to drive and see the local sites.. Friday night is welcome for anybody to come in, I have a couch and floor room for air matress, let us know if you need names of motels, if we have a block of people, say 6-7 rooms chris's wife can work with Sheraton on a group discount..

now some of the good stuff, Pete does qaulity work and Chris and I can vouche for this.. hes not some backyard mech. hes done exhaust for some high profile rodders around Central Iowa. he also has opened the idea if someone wants to come back thru and get some work done later, he will honor any pricing that hes giving or may have discussed with you at the GTG.. Now he wants to give preference to out of town guys. he would like to do 3-4 jobs, depending on the depth of this work it could be more.

Here is what Pete has said:

he would like one SS with a stock exhaust as a Gineau Pig to use to different swaps so we can all hear them and he will give this Gineau Pig his cost for pricing for helping the group out.

Muffler Swaps: 210.00 installed (this would be a 50 series flowmaster, price difference for something else)

Dual side out: 225.00 plus cost of what tips you want (flowmaster,aero turbine)

Cat removal: 100.00 just for cats to fall off

200.00 for cats fall off and resonator/glass pack put in place, cleans the sound up.

this service is cash only no receipt ....

no header work will be done, whole new ball game there. to many things can go wrong and we want to be able to help as many people as we can..

he will be ordering in alot of tips for selection. he will have flowmaster, aero turbine,magnaflow on hand.. contact Pete with any questions or requests.. he can let you know pricing on anything special..

Pete Kellis @ Iowa Muffler and Brake 515-243-5186

so now we need to get a roll call going !!! lets have a good time guys, bring the ladies and hang out with us in Des Moines iowa..

Ok guys and gals here is the scoop..

i have talked with Pete today and he is down and excited about having us on the 25th of april, next month.. he is opening us to his shop and use the lifts that he has.. he has 5 bays and a couple of them are two trucks deep. we will have a guy from a local tire & wheel shop there with pricing.. possible wheels on display.. looks like that eveing we have a local pub that has cruise nights welcoming us to cruise in. plus we can cruise anywhere want. so Chris,Cory and I might set up a route to drive and see the local sites.. Friday night is welcome for anybody to come in, I have a couch and floor room for air matress, let us know if you need names of motels, if we have a block of people, say 6-7 rooms chris's wife can work with Sheraton on a group discount..

now some of the good stuff, Pete does qaulity work and Chris and I can vouche for this.. hes not some backyard mech. hes done exhaust for some high profile rodders around Central Iowa. he also has opened the idea if someone wants to come back thru and get some work done later, he will honor any pricing that hes giving or may have discussed with you at the GTG.. Now he wants to give preference to out of town guys. he would like to do 3-4 jobs, depending on the depth of this work it could be more.

Here is what Pete has said:

he would like one SS with a stock exhaust as a Gineau Pig to use to different swaps so we can all hear them and he will give this Gineau Pig his cost for pricing for helping the group out.

Muffler Swaps: 210.00 installed (this would be a 50 series flowmaster, price difference for something else)

Dual side out: 225.00 plus cost of what tips you want (flowmaster,aero turbine)

Cat removal: 100.00 just for cats to fall off

200.00 for cats fall off and resonator/glass pack put in place, cleans the sound up.

this service is cash only no receipt ....

no header work will be done, whole new ball game there. to many things can go wrong and we want to be able to help as many people as we can..

he will be ordering in alot of tips for selection. he will have flowmaster, aero turbine,magnaflow on hand.. contact Pete with any questions or requests.. he can let you know pricing on anything special..

Pete Kellis @ Iowa Muffler and Brake 515-243-5186

so now we need to get a roll call going !!! lets have a good time guys, bring the ladies and hang out with us in Des Moines iowa..

The wife and I will definitely be there. PM sent about being the guinea pig and hotels.

Per the wife "Everybody make sure your rides are all polished up for a bad ass photoshoot."

Edited by Bacontk (see edit history)

yeah, i might just have to go to this. now that i have some work being done and my truck MIGHT just be done by then!

Yeah i will be there. also I will haul the grill down and BBQ some burgers and brats and dogs. If you have kids, bring em too, I have an 8 year old girl, Rich has a 13 year old boy and Cory has his Fraggles (3 girls) that all like to have as much fun as the adults!

Lets do this!!

yeah, i might just have to go to this. now that i have some work being done and my truck MIGHT just be done by then!

Yeah i will be there. also I will haul the grill down and BBQ some burgers and brats and dogs. If you have kids, bring em too, I have an 8 year old girl, Rich has a 13 year old boy and Cory has his Fraggles (3 girls) that all like to have as much fun as the adults!

Lets do this!!

ok Bacontk has stepped up and asked to be the stock SS for the guiena pig installs of mufflers.. boy he does not know what he is getting into ?? lolol we have it sounding like a ricer when we are done.. just joking.. seriously we have our STOCK SS, now we need the others to chime in on coming.. I got a voice mail today and i will be calling back later. a local pub has said they would love to have us roll in and have plenty of room. as soon as the weather breaks they will be starting their cruise nights on wednesday and saturday nights.. so rain or shine we have place to go cruise to and have a few barley pops or for the women to dance alittle..plus later on there is place down town called the loop that the locals cruise around and it would be neat to just make a run around the loop, so i acn pull over and take some pics of us.. who knows we may even find a race out of that out at a hidden spot people go for a grudge match.. lolol guys friday night is an option to come on into town and hang, who knows what we will get into then..

so far this is who i see coming

SSPOSSE

FAST4POPPER

YTAFF

BACONTK

ALLBALLZ w/buddy

PDB ???????

What time is this going on?

friday 24th anytime somebody gets in town till ??

saturday 25th the start time has not been nailed down thinking 8-9 ish till the cows come home.. may be there all day 3-4ish ? we all make the rules there,

sunday 26th breakfast g2g if we want to, maybe another group pic ? open till everybody leaves, or