Central Mid-west Iowa Meet Feeler

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to try to be there, i have school untill 4:00, so that won't put me In Iowa until midnight, so I could crash in my truck, so I'm gonna try and leave school early and get there at a decent hour, i'll let you know as it gets closer.

dont worry about that man, iam sure Chris or I will be up, we have couches man.. so just give a ring when you are near or whatever happens, when it gets closer pm me your number and i will do the same.. just like motel 6, we will leave the light on..

dont worry about that man, iam sure Chris or I will be up, we have couches man.. so just give a ring when you are near or whatever happens, when it gets closer pm me your number and i will do the same.. just like motel 6, we will leave the light on..

this is why you guys are the shit!! :thumbs: Ur willing to open up ur home to an out of towner, and stranger at that!! I'm really looking forward to it. talk to you guys later.

Joe

April 25th i'll try to show . :chevy:post-12151-1237996959_thumb.jpg

hey long time no see, we were looking for you and your brother this last year at the hooter's and bob brown show.. hope you can man.. get your brother come out... good to hear from ya...

I'm working out the details.....I'm going to try and make this one as well. Looking forward to meeeting some more of you guy's. Can somebody post up a address? Thank's......Joe

pm sent !!

ok folks we have lined up a window tinter if any body is interested .... would like feed back if you are, so i can get back to him. that way he can line up supplies if needed.. he's pricing out the following...

side windows : 50.00 whatever % you want..

Whole Winshield : 100.00 , Chris and I have ours done and you cant tell its even on there..

windshield strip: he will not do unless he has 2 or 4 to do..even number becuase it chews up alot of tint for just 1 strip.. let me know..

Thanks

Rich

Edited by SSPOSSE (see edit history)

Looks like I will be showing up on the 25th. Good idea Rich!

I was hoping to get my exhaust worked on. (just needs a little cosmetic adjustment)

I will also be picking up some stereo equipment from Chris. -Thanks Chris!

Looking forward to seeing the gang once again. :thumbs: