Spotted 2 Black Sss In Peoria

scooter3

I was heading North on 83rd ave by Peoria Sports complex and came upon a nice looking lowered black SSS with rims. He turned into Arrowhead Mall before I could get next to him. Then saw another black SSS going South on 83rd. As I was heading home a red Ford F150 reg cab was trying to run me , but there was way too much traffic. He was trying hard too. Staying next to me at lights and revving. He finally gave up and got on it. That is when I heard the whine of a blower. There was nothing on the truck that showed anything about being supercharged. I am sure he wanted to see what the SS had. Maybe next time. :cool:

ya ive seen black ss too here in diego, its lowered and has a cowl hood but never seen the owner, and were i work theres two guys that i would love to run, one has an srt 10 viper truck and another one has a lightning

it wasnt me scott i was sleeping till 6 in the evening >_< lol i havnt had a truck try to run me in like 2 months lol and it was a nissan titan the last one i ran when i was goin home from the base around 11pm on a friday......... just a bunch of ricers try to run me.... whom i just give a finger to and go on my way lol

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

i was in the Phoenix area last week and i saw some other SS's I waved and none of them waved back.

So i have an idea. Im going to be in Phoenix on Saturday the 28th for the Music as a Weapon tour (Disturbed, Killswitch Engage etc..), im staying the night and then driving on sunday to visit my grandparents in quartzsite.

Do any of you phoenix area guys want to get together for a little bit? I think it would be sweet to try to get together for a bit in the morning or early afternoon sunday. I dont know where a good place would be

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

i was in the Phoenix area last week and i saw some other SS's I waved and none of them waved back.

So i have an idea. Im going to be in Phoenix on Saturday the 28th for the Music as a Weapon tour (Disturbed, Killswitch Engage etc..), im staying the night and then driving on sunday to visit my grandparents in quartzsite.

Do any of you phoenix area guys want to get together for a little bit? I think it would be sweet to try to get together for a bit in the morning or early afternoon sunday. I dont know where a good place would be

im down!!

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

I might be able to make it. Just depending on when and where.