Install Party At Krambo's

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are lucky to hav that many forum guys in your area... I guess I have a few Duramax guys to chill w/ now... but thats pretty cool. I have a few muscle car buffs i chill with, but not that many are willing to help... just a handful of guys will show up, but i have to bribe with beer and pizza. Looks like you gents had a good time, so yeah... i'm jealous :D

i think i may cry :cry: Im very pleased with Maggies new home and you guys did a great job. Niko take more pics please. One ? why did you remove marks bed? Im guesing the FP install but dropping tank is so much easier

i think i may cry :cry: Im very pleased with Maggies new home and you guys did a great job. Niko take more pics please. One ? why did you remove marks bed? Im guesing the FP install but dropping tank is so much easier

It was for the fuel pump installs. When there are 8 or 10 guys helping, removing the bed is pretty easy. :) We removed the bed on Niko's too.

Niko...tighten that clamp for the EVAP purge solenoid! Don't need anymore lean conditions due to leaking vacuum lines messing up your fuel trims. :cheers:

I tightened everything as soon as I got home yesterday :chevy: