Finally Got Someone To Bite

PastorJon

So I've had my SSS for a week now, and have been tryin to run Hemi, Mustang, etc.. and haven't had anyone want to run. So last night I'm in the Ft. Myers area and what I think is a early 90 model mustang gt (I thought it had a 4.6 emblem on the side) pulls up next to me while driving about 30mph I hit the gas to rev the motor and he takes off(I wasn't expecting that, but should have) So I hit the gas and pull away from him, then he wouldn't get back beside me and finally turned off. My heart was pumping so fast I kept tryin everybody who pulled next to me but got no one elsa to bite. For anyone who reads this is it likely to beat one again? Or did the driver not know how to drive? I never heard him back out of it so I'm curious.

So I've had my SSS for a week now, and have been tryin to run Hemi, Mustang, etc.. and haven't had anyone want to run. So last night I'm in the Ft. Myers area and what I think is a early 90 model mustang gt (I thought it had a 4.6 emblem on the side) pulls up next to me while driving about 30mph I hit the gas to rev the motor and he takes off(I wasn't expecting that, but should have) So I hit the gas and pull away from him, then he wouldn't get back beside me and finally turned off. My heart was pumping so fast I kept tryin everybody who pulled next to me but got no one elsa to bite. For anyone who reads this is it likely to beat one again? Or did the driver not know how to drive? I never heard him back out of it so I'm curious.

nice one, i dont know man ive never had that happen

the early 90 5.0 cant beat our trucks stock to stock

An early 1990's 5.0 Mustang can hit low 14s dead stock, many of my buddies drove them brand new as winter beaters. One guy ran a 14.24 with a 5.0 LX Mustang at our track, stock tires even.

The early 1990's Mustangs never had a 4.6 engine as an option though, somebody was fooling around with emblems I guess...???