Does Anyone Make A Decal Overlay For The Ss Badges?

• 2 weeks later...
i thought it would look funny without the edges being colored also. but it looks really good!

Looks better in person IMO. It gives it a little more dimension with the edges exposed, I'm very happy with them.

Do they really have a matte finish? there is no gloss at all? Cuz i took my grills, bowtie, and bumper scoops off and painted them all flat black and i really like the look and have been looking for "SS" badges that were flat black. This looks like my only option..... Im planning on Matte black 22inch rims too so there will be no grey accents left..... i just want FLAT BLACK accents, thats the only thing stopping me from scoopin up a set of these stickers...

Thanks 03. :cheers:

Pigskin... the Matte finish is just like you see in the pics, No shine, may not be totally FLAT, but deffinately has that Matte Black paint look. But remember that the edges of the Badge will show.. I like it on my silver, but it may stand out more on the red... not much lost if they don't look how you want. I piss away more money than these cost on a daily basis, so it was worth it to try them.