Phoenix G2g

So im going to be in Phoenix for the music as a weapon tour on March 28th and staying the night.

Does anyone want to get together on Sunday the 29th?

I dont know the area very well so i dont know where would be a good place to meet, i have only driven around the area a little bit

Any ideas?

As far as time goes morning to early afternoon would work the best for me, i have to drive to quartzsite to visit my grandparents and i want to get there before dark (i think its only like an hour and a half away from downtown phoenix)

Just let me know what you guys think?

we could meet up @ westgate........ near the stadium...... take some pics there 2 by the stadium :) im in avondale southwest of phoenix...... scott aka scooters in peoria.... north west phx..... ill let scott chime in........ maybe FOX will b in 2 .... :) u on pt.net should post something up there 2 if u r.... mroe the merrier even if they arnt sss's :)

Westgate is a good idea. Any of the ball parks will be crowded due to spring training so we might want to stay clear of them. I would have to go with late morning or early afternoon since I pull the night shift. I am an old guy and need my sleep. Let me know when and where and I will try to make it.

I am not sure I will be able to make it. The wife has planned a garage sale for that weekend. If we get everything sold on Saturday then I will try to show. 11am is a good time and it sounds like Westgate is the place.