F/s: Iss Wing End Piece Mounting Brackets

Carl Eagle

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a FYI, I have been talking back and forth with OneSlickSilvy and I just found out that the brackets are not exactly the same as the original ISS bracket. The mounting holes are not exactly in the same location as the original one from GM, but will do more than get the job done. If you have any questions feel free to let me know...

Thanks guys,

Carl

Just a FYI, I have been talking back and forth with OneSlickSilvy and I just found out that the brackets are not exactly the same as the original ISS bracket. The mounting holes are not exactly in the same location as the original one from GM, but will do more than get the job done. If you have any questions feel free to let me know...

Thanks guys,

Carl

Right they are not exactly the same but quite close! I mounted one corner wing with his bracket and it aligned perfectly with the oem wing. Im gonna use his brackets on my truck.

BTW: Thanks for making these things Carl!!

:cheers:

I have 5 sets of these ready to go, let me know how wants them...

Quick question for anyone who has drilled the holes (anyone have good pics of the paper lineup) with the included paper template do we line up the paper with the bottom of the paper even with the bottom of the mounted middle section of the spoiler? Just want to make sure I do this right as you knly have 1 shot. I will be doing my install of the ears tomorrow just want to make sure I have everything correct.

Thanks

Sean

Quick question for anyone who has drilled the holes (anyone have good pics of the paper lineup) with the included paper template do we line up the paper with the bottom of the paper even with the bottom of the mounted middle section of the spoiler? Just want to make sure I do this right as you knly have 1 shot. I will be doing my install of the ears tomorrow just want to make sure I have everything correct.

Thanks

Sean

Here is a pic I snapped when I done my install.

post-15019-1238301228_thumb.jpg