Dead Nuts Even With An 05 Ssr

BigCountry

Ran a cool older guy in an 05 SSR (LS2 Auto) Took it to 100 twice, dead even, and once he tried to manually shift and I blew his doors off. But anyway, no idea what they run (guessng hi 13 / low 14), but we had a good time. He flagged me over to talk for a few minutes he was really intersted in my truck. Wanting to know why he couldn't pull me, haha and kept saying how good my exhaust sounded. Never looked at one up close and never cared to, but I gottta say, I've changed my mind... it's a neat little ride.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

Ran a cool older guy in an 05 SSR (LS2 Auto) Took it to 100 twice, dead even, and once he tried to manually shift and I blew his doors off. But anyway, no idea what they run (guessng hi 13 / low 14), but we had a good time. He flagged me over to talk for a few minutes he was really intersted in my truck. Wanting to know why he couldn't pull me, haha and kept saying how good my exhaust sounded. Never looked at one up close and never cared to, but I gottta say, I've changed my mind... it's a neat little ride.

nice kill...i always wanted to race a ssr

You put the hrdro tips right? I have those tips and want to put the on just want to see how it looks on.

Thanks, Cesar.

You talking about the dual double walled tips? The Duramax tip is an oval rolled edge tip that is oval and fits the 4" pipe, not the 3". Sorry, I actually even took that tip off as well for the time being.

I did have them on my Blown Quadrasteer HD though. These are old pics before te debadging and color matching.

NewCenter006.jpg

P1000611.jpg

I was looking for the HD tips you had posted on your exhaust for the sss. Sorry for jacking this thread on you.

Cesar.

Like the one in this video clip? I took it off, but I can slip it back on to take a pic for you if you want

th_P1030372-1.jpg

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)