Project Black Widow

Fireman31

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much drool do you have to clean off that block each week?

Well I will say that I had a river of drool from myself that day, I can only imagine how much Kevin drools. :drool:

That's got to be nasty at the track man. Anyone got a vid of it at the track after the build?

The truck hasn't been to the track yet, Kevin is putting the finishing touches on it.

Your crazy Dan. So that is what you were doing with the video camera huh? I should have did a little 0-60 for ya.

We'll have to make a long vid when it is all done, dressed and primped.

The Exhaust is Bellanger headers going into dual hollow 3" cats, a 3" X pipe, dual 3" x 18"L Magnaflows and exits where you see it, all 316 stainless except for the exit which is 304 and polished stainless dual walled 3.5" tips. Really too quiet for my taste right now. When I had the blower, I liked it because it was very quiet...now, I like to hear the chop of the cam a little more.

You want a louder, stainless "muffler"? Check these out, my buddy is about to put them on a 10 second Camaro SS, I'll let you know how they sound.. BTW, he's doing dual 3.5" in/out 5" long with turnouts, lol He's a little off.

http://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/inde...cPath=1021_1032

BTW- the truck is (.)(.) fo sho, I love everything about it.