I Have To Leave For Awhile

1 Fast SS

Well, I have to go to the state of Washington for some employment because theres nothing left in Vegas for me. I have a friend that lives in Washington and he offered some work for 6 weeks. I have to leave Vegas in 2 weeks to go there. I was wondering how many of you from the board live in Washington? I think the city is called Issaquah Washington? Anyway I was wondering since I'm going there, maybe I could hook with some of the board members that live there. I'll be staying with a friend thats lives close to that city. If everything works out well, and the work is steady, me and the wife just might move there. I guess it rains alot in Washington and I'm not to fond of rain, since my truck is a garage queen and never see's any rain, but I've got to do whats good for the family. I'm also not to happy that I have to drive my baby on a 15 hour drive, but its something I have to do. Vegas has really crashed big for construction this year, and don't know when it will pick back up. The work really sucks here and many people are leaving because of it. Don't know if I'll be on the board much after I leave, but I'll check in with you guys when ever I can.

Terry

yup yup there's a few of us Washingtonians here, Wizard lives in Issaquah. Like Stitches said, I live in Washington but across the mtns in Eastern Washington. If you were to be here next weekend we're having a G2G at Griot's Garage in Tacoma. We will most likely have some more meets in the near future. The Western Washington guys are/were talking of having another meet at the XXX Root Beer Drive In in Issaquah sometime this spring. For your car show entertainment in your backyard here's XXX Root Beer's summer car event schedule. For your racing entertainment Pacific Raceways is about a 30 min drive from Issaquah. I'm sure Doug (Wizard) will chime in with more facts & figures for the Greater Puget Sound Area.

Thanks everyone. I'll be here for a couple more weeks. But i'll miss being on the site for 6 weeks! I'll go into convulsions! I've have to find a computer somewhere. I just thought of something too, maybe my truck will be much faster being at sea level? What's the elevation there? We are at 2300ft here in Vegas.

Good luck ! I know a few members from up in that area.. I'm sure they will chime in..

It's nice to stretch the legs of the SS everynow and then.. after all.. they're TRUCKS :driving:

Take pics on the way !

Good Luck Terry,,,Hope everything works out, & your gonna need access to a computer, How else can I bug you for info when I get ready for that cam???? Thanks for all the help so far!!! Stop in and let us know how your doing when ya get a chance.

Thanks guys and gals. I'll be sure to find a computer somewhere. Hopefully the friend I'm staying with has one, but not sure. Les, you have my number if you need anything or anymore help. Aways glad to help anyone. Dan, I've got your number too. Hopefully I can finish airbrushing my engine covers before I go, so I can show them off. i have alot to get ready before I go. Gotta change the oil, tranny fluids, check everything, all that good ole' stuff for a long trip.

Terry