I Have To Leave For Awhile

1 Fast SS

Thanks guys. Man, I just hate the rain, makes my back hurt with the two surgerys that I've had. Oh well, its work. I'll be leaving Vegas 4-3-09 (thurs) and get to Wash. on that Friday night or Sat. morning. I'll be staying until May 30th, then back to the heat of Las Vegas, oh joy! It starts to get into the 100's in May.

Terry

Hey Terry,

Don't worry your gonna love it up here. It doesn't rain as much as people think. :jester: We still have a pretty good economy up here, so you will have stuff to do. I will PM you my Phone number and feel free to give me a call.

PS: I will let you ride in a FAST SS. :chevy:

I actually live in Maple Valley, but unlike those other guys I'm am only 10 minutes away.

See ya

Doug

Hey Terry, if there is one thing I learned in life, it would be that everything happens for a reason. Things will work out the way they are supposed to my West coast friend. Heck, look at all the support you've gotten from the other 6.0L guys on here before I could even post something on here.... :chevy:

Yes, the lord has answered my prayers for work, and that just goes to show how many people out there are truely your buds! I would do the same for anyone of you guys and gals too.

Thanks to all of you,

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, I don't think that I'm going to Washington. I didn't leave as planned on Weds. because something has come up here in Vegas. I can't say much more right now, (Murphy's law) but I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Terry