Beefing Up My Tranny.

I have had the SS for a week now and its awesome. It already has a C.A.I and exhaust, now I want to beef up the tranny. My last 4l60e was on a lifted 1500 with a 4.8 lasted 138,000 miles and although its power is not as much as the SS i did rag on it ALOT. I found a website that sell a kit. Its from Pro-Built trans. Has any one heard of it. From there website they sound prety good. Here is the website https://www.700r4l60e.com/store/product.php...t=64&page=1. Let me know what you guys think of this.

Thanks

I read about zippys kit and it the same as the kit on that site with some extra part. As far as more money, it aint much 26 bucks which makes up for the extra parts im guessing. I dont know about trannys, but that site said some thing about billet servos putting to much pressure on some part of the tranny. Ill have to go back and look. Like I said i dont know ANYTHING about tranny so I dont know if that statement is true or not.

Thanks

I read about zippys kit and it the same as the kit on that site with some extra part. As far as more money, it aint much 26 bucks which makes up for the extra parts im guessing. I dont know about trannys, but that site said some thing about billet servos putting to much pressure on some part of the tranny. Ill have to go back and look. Like I said i dont know ANYTHING about tranny so I dont know if that statement is true or not.

Thanks

Just talk to Zippy or Sprayed99(Danny). They both knows a ton about trans and can answer any questions you have.