Alright Need Help On Some Parts

70chevy03ss

Ok spring is here and the SSS needs work. I need to get shocks and tires. So I am asking you guys for help. What shocks are good and recommend??

Also what size tires can I put on the SS I have stock rims and I am stock height so what brand should I go with?? I have Falkins on there now and they work and look good but its time to change.. Please let me know.

:cheers:

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

idk about shocks cuz i need some new ones 2 but 4 tires i say 305 thats what i got and they look nice and wide mines stock height so they dont rub at all even with my 22's.... brand to get would be NITTOS 420's i got mine for 160 a tire at discount tire here local...........

Edelbrock IAS shocks are another option. As far as tire's you can stay the stock size or go all the way up to a 305/50R20 (which doesn't need reprogamming either). Just remember if you "go bigger" your adding weight to the SS too. :chevy:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

found these tires http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-FIERCE-T...QQihZ010QQitemZ.

I am going to stick with my stockers for a while if I were to get the 305 50 20 would the side walls be to goofy big looking. Any advice would be get and pics also thanks

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)