Farting Around With The T-maxx

JSTAL

Nice maxx, ive got the JATO 2.5 with 2 speed tranny (no reverse) does about 60mph. JATO is down for the moment due to head on collision with a stake, snapped off the entire drivers side front a-arms and wheel :cool:

i got the tmaxx 3.3 I love driving these things around. the only downfall is there is alot of fixing to be done most of the time. My tranny just went out on mine, i need to dig around and see what I can do with it. I got the 2 speed as well.

Is there any transmission mods for these things do you know midnightridr??

actually there is a few but my take on it is the trannys are made of nylon gears because they are designed to break instead of more important pieces. I blew my tranny up and it cost me 8 dollars to fix it. Take yours apart and go to a hobby shop and they will get you the parts to fix it. All the hobby shops around here carry a full line of parts and excesesories for the t-maxx because they are popular. btw it was easy to fix

Great thats all i needed to see i have mine for sale on Craigslist because i have not used it in over a year.( now i wan't to keep it) .

I have a Tmaxx / Emaxx and an RS4 ralley car but i am selling the Tmaxx and RS4 (electric) and just keeping the Emaxx to play around with my nephew...

For Sale on Boston craigslist.... under games & toys (search) rc

post-15649-1238355363_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)