Seeking '03-'06 Ss Silverado Near The Dfw, Tx Area

shortbus88

The picture in this initial post is the reason I'm in the market for an '03-'06 SS Silverado. I'm drifting away from the "tuner" scene, so I want something bigger, safer & full of American muscle!

I want to keep the price under $25,000 for sure, preferably $21,000 or lower. The radius I'm willing to travel to check out a truck is 300, but I'll stretch that to 500 for a good deal. I'm not TOO picky about color or system mods (I've got a pair of 12" Alpine Type S subs that I'm about to box up), but the more performance mods the better :cool:

If you've got an SS, or know someone in the process of selling, shoot me a reply or a PM & we'll take it from there. Any info/help is greatly appreciated, thanks everybody!!

----AdAm

HOLLA!!

post-17676-1238042551_thumb.jpg

The picture in this initial post is the reason I'm in the market for an '03-'06 SS Silverado. I'm drifting away from the "tuner" scene, so I want something bigger, safer & full of American muscle!

I want to keep the price under $25,000 for sure, preferably $21,000 or lower. The radius I'm willing to travel to check out a truck is 300, but I'll stretch that to 500 for a good deal. I'm not TOO picky about color or system mods (I've got a pair of 12" Alpine Type S subs that I'm about to box up), but the more performance mods the better :cool:

If you've got an SS, or know someone in the process of selling, shoot me a reply or a PM & we'll take it from there. Any info/help is greatly appreciated, thanks everybody!!

I've got a 04 SS for I am getting ready to sell. my email is [email protected]. shoot me an email and I'll send you my phone #

----AdAm

HOLLA!!

I just got laid off last month and am looking to sell mine. I have an 06 in Fort Worth. I've had it for 2 years and am the second owner. If your serious i will give you the bank numbers and you can have it for what i owe. I think it's around 19K.

I just got laid off last month and am looking to sell mine. I have an 06 in Fort Worth. I've had it for 2 years and am the second owner. If your serious i will give you the bank numbers and you can have it for what i owe. I think it's around 19K.

Would you PM me w/some details?

I'll give you my email from there & you can email me pics

:)