Anyone In Louisiana

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just outside of Baton Rouge. I don't see many either. Maybe we could make a SSS showing at one of the monthly Tanger Outlet shows in Gonzales off of Hwy 30 and I-10. They call it a Classic Car Cruise, but there were plenty late model F-Body's, Vettes and Mustangs in the mix the couple of times I passed by. Wouldn't necessarily need to enter, could just meet there and check out the rides. The next one is April 18th according to Tanger's Callendar.

Then again, a few trucks at either SCR or NPR to put up some numbers would be cool too. SCR has test and tune on Sundays starting at 10am and NPR has test and tune on Wednesday night.

Either way I would be interested if I'm off of work and don't have my kids.

that's 3 so far theres gotta be some more in the boot with an ss just drop in and let us know me need to get this meet together and set a date. where you from murdered03ss? and off subject real quik how do you like that grille on your truck I thought about getting one

im from lafayette, as for the grill i love it and it definatly looks different from any other truck. A lot of people have complimented it when they see it in town ,but the majority of members on this site did not care for it lol. ive found that if anyone does something out of the ordinary on this site they get hammered for it, so o well. ive got a bunch of pics on the "operation blackout" thread.

there aint to many people in la. with sss o well we will have a small meet it seems like br. might be a good lacation now we need a date and time, and I like the grille to but when I ask for peoples opinions they say it looks like a lincoln grille

I vote for a Sunday at State Capitol for test N Tune. I went about 11am and had about a dozen people, early like that, you can run as you please w/o feeling rushed for a first timer, or park and chat. I had a blast, and track perp was great.

sounds good i just need at least 2 weeks notice so i can take off that day.

im in date? direction? and how much and I've never even been to a track to race wanted to wait till I was donw with the truck before I went so it should be fun to see what it runs with some bolt ons