Sss Times After Headers/exhaust

BigCountry

you should do well, but it probably takes quite bit of weight reduction just to get an AWD down to the weight of a 2WD. But, your 60 should be a good bit better than mine. The track is pretty close to sea level (18 feet lol) and it was about 65* when I made the runs. I'm kind of wishing I would have taken the time to lighten up a little, but I decided to go at the last minute. The track is 45 minutes away and I had a 3hr window to get back for a B-day party so I was cutting it close.

what is weight difference between AWD and 2WD? the track i am going to is 90 ft above sea level and it will probably be around 50 degrees outside so i am hoping for some good numbers.

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

Big counrty do ypou ever go out to nop problem raceway???

I've been to NPR, but have never run there. I will soon though. You run Wednesday nights? NPR and SCR are both about 45 minutes from me, so it's a toss up for me.

Damn that is quick..........you have plans to run a sticky tire?

I want to, wish I knew someone I could just borrow a pair from for a pass or two. I'm gonna buy me a track day setup (wheels and tires) but I'm not gonna drop that coin yet, just bought a TVS1900 and going pick up a 4L80E on Friday so I'm kinda taped out for cash for a while.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

I want to, wish I knew someone I could just borrow a pair from for a pass or two. I'm gonna buy me a track day setup (wheels and tires) but I'm not gonna drop that coin yet, just bought a TVS1900 and going pick up a 4L80E on Friday so I'm kinda taped out for cash for a while.

How far are you from Houston? Im on my phone and it will take a while to search. I got a pair of 26x11.5x16 ET STREETS and a pair of 28x9.5x15 ET DRAGS that I can have my cousin (truck driver) drop off at his place in Houston and you are more than welcome to use them. I know its a long shot but if my cousin comes up here soon (usually twice a month) I will send them. If Houston is too far well it might not be worth it then :cheers:

Edited by OUT2WIN (see edit history)

damn thats awsome. wander what i would run i have the same mods but my tm is open more.

Come down to Spokane Raceway Park on May 2nd and lets find out. My little brothers Vortec Max has the same mods as me minus the pulley and he went 13.86 on my 28" drag tires. I got a couple pairs of slicks you can borrow. Im trying for 12s on May 2nd.