My Old Truck Smoked A Hemi

8 UR HMI

ok so yesterday i was driving my old truck, (my buddy onwns it now). its got underdrive pulleys, CAI, 204/210 cam 112 lsa, 42lb injectors, exhaust, 373 gears, shift kit, and a little hand held. well anyways since my truck is down i wanted to go drive it cause i missed it. lol

well we pulled out of the neighborhood and being a rcsb with about 400lbs of REAL weight reduction, i was going about 10mph and romped it, started going sideways and couldnt hook. :cool: then we get to this light and this red hemi quad cab sport pulls next to us and started being gay.... light changes and he gets a jump cause we spun and then it hooked.. he said he let off but we started pulling on him bad.

decided he could have my other HEMI EATER sticker. sorry for the rant. lol

my old truck dynoed at 303hp and 317ftlbtrq. he HAD to let off. lol no way would he win as a stock truck with the weight of my old truck and the amnt of power

im taking my tranny to dannys this weekend and a week from today my tranny/ new pcm from justin is going in. hopefully it will be ready then

aaaaaaaw :oops: , when will those hemi guys understand, i bet you half of them dont even know what 'hemi' stands for.

maybe its time we made fun of fords again :lol: ?

haha i know. theres a cammed one runnin around here. he "thinks" he can beat my truck. i wonder y he thinks that when it says TURBOCHARGED on the side :dunno: when i get back with my new tune and tranny next week im gonna find him at school and smoke the living sh** out of him.

and its a 2000 4.8 rcsb btw

1179toj.jpg

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

haha i know. theres a cammed one runnin around here. he "thinks" he can beat my truck. i wonder y he thinks that when it says TURBOCHARGED on the side :dunno: when i get back with my new tune and tranny next week im gonna find him at school and smoke the living sh** out of him.

and its a 2000 4.8 rcsb btw

1179toj.jpg

nice truck man, wishd youde still have it hu, id make that baby in to sleeper, nice ls7 with some juice, hoaaaaaaaa

well i do kinda miss it, but im home every couple of weeks and i get to drive it.. were throwin a 100 shot on it soon. I HAVE to do the work cause he doesnt know jack shiznit and then gotta get it tuned, fuel pump etc...

• 3 weeks later...