F/s Touchscreen Navigation Radio

kcsilveradoss

For Sale OEM touchscreen nav radio that fits GM models with y91/or y/92 options. I bought it with the intention of putting it in my SSS, but am thinking about going a different direction. I also have a brand new GPS antenna module for sale with it, 550 shipped for both. I also have a JL Audio Cleansweep I bought to go with it, used in great condition, 700 shipped for all. I will post pics up tonight. If interested please pm me. Items are boxed up ready to go. also interested in trades for wheels, either stock chrome wheels or 22's.....plus cash...

Shaun

post-8308-1238466185_thumb.jpg

post-8308-1238466223_thumb.jpg

post-8308-1238466253_thumb.jpg

post-8308-1238466295_thumb.jpg

post-8308-1238466327_thumb.jpg

post-8308-1238466379_thumb.jpg

post-8308-1238466450_thumb.jpg

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will need a TechII to unlock it, a dealership will have to unlock it to your VIN number, once thats done it will work fine.. have done this already.. but sold it, had problems with my current IPOD adaptor to work to it..

you will need a TechII to unlock it, a dealership will have to unlock it to your VIN number, once thats done it will work fine.. have done this already.. but sold it, had problems with my current IPOD adaptor to work to it..

not sure why you added this, i am confused? it has already been unlocked with a tech2, i know that it works, i just decided to do something different with my setup.........

not sure why you added this, i am confused? it has already been unlocked with a tech2, i know that it works, i just decided to do something different with my setup.........

Im pretty sure it goes into theftlock once its unplugged and it will need to be unlocked again.. dont quote me on that tho lol.

Shaun if you want to sell that disk and antenna seperatly Ill glady take them off your hands :jester:

Im pretty sure it goes into theftlock once its unplugged and it will need to be unlocked again.. dont quote me on that tho lol.

Shaun if you want to sell that disk and antenna seperatly Ill glady take them off your hands :jester:

it will go into theftlock once it is plugged into another truck because it reads a different vin when plugged in. sure ill sell you the disk and antenna for 550 and the radio comes free.... :rolleyes:

Man I really want that..

what else does it display ?

Good luck super shaun

it does the normal nav and radio functions, can also be upgraded to play dvds and display a rear backup camera image as well, not quite sure how that works, but i was going to look into doing it when i installed it, i did notice these nav radios with TOUCHSCREEN are going for 550 and up without the antenna or disc. good price here, may list it on ebay tonight....