And The Stupidity Continues...

delay18

Well considering all of the stupid things going on in today's world I figured I would share one more thing with you guys. I was watching my local news tonight and they were discussing a new policy taking place in a local school in my area. They apparently had a recent issue with some students "touching each other in the private areas." So the solution to this was that students with in this school are no longer allowed to have physical contact with any other student on school grounds. This includes hi fives, hand shakes, hugs, etc. If a student is caught touching another student they will be subject to various disciplinary actions.

So let me get this straight. You have a good day. You score well on a test or your team wins a game or something, and you want to give your buddy a hi five. But if you get caught you could face a suspension!

WTF is going on now a days?!?!

Is it just me or is this absolutely retarded?

Rob

Doesn't surprise me as the youth these days are way different then 10yrs ago. Well at least their parents are, apparently kids having fun is a no no, no matter what the occasion. Ever see a young kid riding a bike with an almost full set of Hockey gear on so he doesn't get a scrape or bruise, that looks like fun!

at least spell it right...Bangkok, Thailand. hahaa! you should hear the stories from my friend that works in a school near me. they have cameras on the buses. so the kids think its fun to have sex on the bus in front of the cameras. this is elementary school! also the older girls flash the younger boys and make them cry hahaha. not like there is anything there anyway. well.....girls these days are growing up so fast!

good thing they dint have this tipe of B.S in my scholl, other wise id be in a lot of trouble bwcause of the honeys if you know what i mean lol

Maybe they should have spent a bit more time teaching you to communicate better. :jester: