Wanted: 03-07 Classic Center Console Harness

eddieo818

wait so your saying with the harness the bose sub and amp will just wire rite into a truck without bose??

No, im still not sure yet how it works as im still toying with it but I have all the Bose components 6cd bose head unit, 2 pillar tweeters, 2 door panel speaker, 2 rear door panel speakers, bose amp and woofer in center console and i have the harness i need to hopefully power everything up. So guys I will let you guys know if it works.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys i got the harness installed and let me tell the bose speakers (4) speakers, (2) tweeters and (1) sub make a world of a diff compared to the regular system deff. a mod i would recomend to everyone that doesnt have the bose.

yea when i first installed the 6cd changer it locked up on me put i went with my buddy in the service dept at my local chevy dealer and he charged me 20bucks to program the 6cd changer to my vin and since he saw i had ss door panel which say bose on the speaker grills the tech programed my stereo to bose so i had practiclly no volume for a week until i installed the harness.... and its sounds great i actually have bass now.......