Nascar Diecast Cars

Chevcup47

ok heres the Deal. a buddy of mine had his father pass away last week. he had no insurance or savings. the 3 boys were left with all of his stuff and most of it is a verry large diecast car collection consisting of alot of the drivers. if anyone here is a collector or likes a certin driver let me know. there selling off the collection to help pay for the estate bills. there are about 500 1/24 diecast cars at just a guess and most likely in the thousands of 1/64 cars. most still in the packages. if intrested in anything send me a message here or at [email protected] ill c if he has it and get you a really good price on it if he does ..................Dale

ill make a list of what you guys are looking for and see what hes got i he got alot od dale sr. and jr.stuff right now i do have in my hands a Dale sr. numbr 3 pontiac wrangler first addition action car ill have pics tonight of some of the cars i already have Dale

heres just a few of the more pop drivers i have here at home now there are alot more to be brought here just a quick look through so far...............

Dale Earnhardt sr.

#8 first asphault win 64 chevelle

#3 76th win Talladega no bull race paint 2000 monty

#2 pontiac grand prix wrangler

#K-2 all pink 56 ford

#3 silver select 95 winston monty car

Dale jr.

#3 white 97 gm goodwrench ran at mertle beach speedway

Darrell Waltrip

#17 parts america chrome dually trailer and car 1/64 set

Jeff Gordon

#24 chroma premier 1997 monty

#24 97 brickyard monty carlo

#24 dupont dually bank 1 of 2,508 made

if you have any certan driver or car you are looking for please let me know as i go through them i will look for it for you and let you know if i have it Dale

I collect Dale Sr & Jr stuff.....have a list?? Sorry for the loss

Here is a partial pic

calofornia028-1.jpg

Wanting a mid to later 80's Wrangler Monte Carlo SS!!

send me your list by email but it sounds like you may be looking for some of the same ones i am or i already have ill hep in any way i can Dale

post-9619-1238635918_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1238635955_thumb.jpg