2004 Silverado Ss

BRAD

Black 2004 Silverado SS with 06 hood and grille upgrade. It has 113,xxx miles but still runs like new. I have had no problems with this truck since I have owned it and would drive it anywhere without hesitation. The reason for the high mileage is that the previous owner and myself both worked on the road and drove the truck to where we was working at. It has dual flowmaster exhaust, smoked LED tail lights, Projector headlights with clear parking lights, Alpine double din headunit with iPod interface and still has use of steering wheel controls. It has been lowered 2" in front and 3" in the rear using spindles and full leaf packs. The engine is stock other than a K&N fipk and tune.

$14,500 not interested in trades.

002-2.jpg

SANY0110.jpg

SANY0109.jpg

SANY0106.jpg

SANY0001.jpg

SANY0011.jpg

SANY0004.jpg

Edited by GHOST_PILOT (see edit history)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man, its killing me going from four figures a week to nothing at all.

That would suck.... Hope u got some savings set aside... Love the truck but since its lowered dunno how she'd do with MN winters and towin some snowmobiles around, hope u can find some side work to ease the pain

I havent had any problems in the snow and ice we've gotten here but I do still have the factory spindles and leafsprings.

All my savings are gone to pay bills and Ive been doing a little bit of photography on the side basiclly for gas money so I can go job hunting.

• 2 weeks later...