Sway Bars

I just did the energy suspension end link and sway bar bushing upgrade thats in the how to section on the front...

From what I've read the Hotchkis seems like the way to go on the rear....

From what I've read the Hotchkis seems like the way to go on the rear....

The only thing with Hotchkis is that you have to buy both the front and rear sway bar I believe......the Energy Suspension front bushing/end link upgrade is more then enough for the front IMO. From what I have found, you can get just the rear bar from Beltech or Addco.....

Bushing Upgrade link....

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34469

Beltech does offer just the rear bar, I found it in their cross reference, and Summit Racing sells the kit for around $225 I think(kit # 5502?).....

The only thing with Hotchkis is that you have to buy both the front and rear sway bar I believe......the Energy Suspension front bushing/end link upgrade is more then enough for the front IMO. From what I have found, you can get just the rear bar from Beltech or Addco.....

I stand corrected...

I'm glad you posted that - I've been wanting to get a rear bar...agree totally that the front feels 10x better now after the energy susp. upgrade

It shouldn't matter since the suspension setup never changed, just the driveline......

Where the brake lines are ran change (2wd are around back while AWD are on top of the rear-end) One reason why i did not put on my rear addco sway bar since it woulda squished my brake lines and i do not want to relocate them.

I may go whit hellwig or Hotchkis since from what ive seen they mount on the bottom of the rear-end... I also have the energy sway bar bushing/end links and will go on when i get my MOOG balljoints and tie-rods put on. :cheers:

The swaybar from ADDCO will go on the AWD no problems. I know what you are saying with the brake lines but you dont have to relocate them. You just have to make sure the sway hardware does not hit. I used the handle of a rachet to move mine less than 1/32" and have no problems after that.

Secondly, the spare tire is not a problem with this company it fits fine.