New Tri Power Vararam Intake

KaOs5582

Is this the one that makes ram air on each side of the radiator? I looked at it a while back and I think it would probably work great but to me the biggest gain would come from moving the MAF right in front of the TB like an F-Body.

Linky no workie, this one worked for me.

vararam.com

:jester:

Shiz my bad, well wut does everyone think bout the whole thing? Makes alot of sense 2 me but don't wanna waste money on a small amount of HP, when I already have a CAI

Edited by KaOs5582 (see edit history)

I agree, most of the CAI's all seem to perform about the same

Yea I know, but the whole relocation of the MAF, could make a difference in throttle response. Its ducts r in the grille area, which in reality unless I have my passenger headlight off Im not getting as good air, and having the 2 inlets wide open for air 2 get in theyre. Someone with this Intake, Chime in w/some input. Thanks Crew SS :cheers:

Yea I know, but the whole relocation of the MAF, could make a difference in throttle response. Its ducts r in the grille area, which in reality unless I have my passenger headlight off Im not getting as good air, and having the 2 inlets wide open for air 2 get in theyre. Someone with this Intake, Chime in w/some input. Thanks Crew SS :cheers:

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP Anyone