Ate A Bmw 5 Series

funceca88

so we all know that the movie came out today, so i desided right now is agood time to go 'hunting for rabbits', :P i know that all the ricer guys are just extatic after seing the movie, just like all the others :rolleyes: .

so i hop on the freeway on the slow lane :driving: , just waitimg for my chance :smoker: , when wushhhhhh :eek: , a bemer, 5 series[ no not an M5] gos fliyng by, so the chace is on, i ghees the guy must have seen me and wanted a piece too.

we get par to par and bam, i leave him behind, bad :help: , like 4 lenghts, so i gave him another chance, were off and this time he floors it :coold: , i pull out in front but he starts catchin up, i still had some muscle left over and i flex it :noway: , and left him behind ones again,

after that one i let him go and i finish the night at the 1/4 strip, great night for me :D

:lol: , thanks, hey i noticed your sss is red also, what year?any mods done yet?

not much but i got a K&N, true duals 40 series flowmasters, and bbk shorties headers in the back debating on if i should put them on myself or have a shop do it for me.what you think?

not much but i got a K&N, true duals 40 series flowmasters, and bbk shorties headers in the back debating on if i should put them on myself or have a shop do it for me.what you think?

i would go to a shop, just go around and find a shop that will do it for a good price, i whant some banks headers

i would go to a shop, just go around and find a shop that will do it for a good price, i whant some banks headers

yea i went to this one shop the guy told me it will cost $500. i was like :icon_bs:

but i'll keep looking around.

Any idea what 5 series it was? 530,535,550? Been a bmw guy before I bought the Sss :chevy:

it was a 530 , i think? to tell you the truth, im actually surprised i beet him, cuz when i first got my truck i ran my friend when he had his 3 series, brand new, i pulled out but he caught up and just left me behind, he hit about 140 -150, i thought for shure that 5 series would do the same, i ghees it dint, no complaints here :chevy:

yea i went to this one shop the guy told me it will cost $500. i was like :icon_bs:

but i'll keep looking around.

ouch, just too have them put on!? :wtf: , shiz i hope you told them to KMA :smash: , wheel from my understanding they arent that hard to put on, all it is is that you unscrew the old ones and put the new seals and put the new ones in :dunno: , but still you need a lot of room cuz ive seen how tight it can be down there, you gotta keep trying, good luck :smash: